NORMANDY BATTLEFIELDS – SMALL GROUP TOURS
Take a fascinating and informative battle-site tour, led by Michael Grams, noted military historian and author of the Stand Where They Fought trilogy. Carlton will be your guide and host as you experience the culture of the area and appreciate the epic events of the summer of 1944, including meeting participants. The human perspective of the 30 – 40 sites visited will be an everlasting memory. Tours include bus transportation, lodging, dinners, breakfasts and admission to all museums.
2023 Battlefield Tours
Non Scheduled 5-7 day tours
- The Battle of the Bulge – From Metz to Bastogne by way of Luxembourg
- World War One Front
- Verdun-St.Mihiel-the Meuse-Argonne. Click here for more information
- On the Rudder of the Red Baron-From Amiens to Soissons. Retracing by air and land the last flight of Baron Manfred von Richthoffen
People choose Normandy Battlefield Tours because:
- Our groups are twenty-five or less, meaning more participation and congeniality. Better meals and reduced long waiting lines.
- We do not rush from site to site. We move along only after all questions have been answered, the battlefield walked and the remaining battle relics examined.
- Encyclopedic Tour, designed by retired lecturer Carlton Joyce, takes you beyond the headline locations and battles.
- The tour leader is a military historian.
- The buses, meals and accommodations are upscale to meet our clienteles level of lifestyle.
- By not including the air fare travelers can use their air miles or discounted prices competitively available.